2020: The Year of More or The Year of Less?
More or less? Which word do you find yourself using in your new year’s resolutions? While I was making goals for 2020 I realized that every goal I wanted to achieve contained the words more or less. I’ll show you what I mean:
Goals for 2020:
- Write more blog posts.
- Spend more time with friends and family.
- Spend less time worrying about the small things that may be out of my control.
- Buy less altogether, but buy more green products.
- Travel more.
- Spend less time at work and doing work at home (teaching can be all consuming!)
- Spend less time on social media and read more.
- Learn more about fair trade and sustainability.
- Speak up more for those who may. not be able to speak up for themselves.
- Be more proactive about doing dishes!
I guess it is the year of more for me. What about you? Happy New Year!